Thanks to our Site Sponsors :
Blaze Media Pro
- The Time Now - Anywhere !!
Utilities / Calculators and Converters
|| Gasketed Plate Heat Exchanger Design 4.0.0
||WeBBusterZ Engineering Software
||WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows Vista
||Install and Uninstall
Click image to enlarge
||Windows PC compatible computer64MB RAM20MB free disk space
PHex is an easy to use tool which demonstrates the thermal calculations of Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers The plate dimensions and materials can be entered this includes the size of plate heat exchanger and chevron angle (25 to 65 degrees).
Below is a list of main features:
1. Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
2. Import physical properties data to hot side and cold side from Microsoft Excel & from WeBBusterZ Physical properties database (included!)
3. Save/Load results
4. Export Results to Engineering Data sheet in Microsoft Excel for editing
5. Export Results summary to Microsoft excel or Print Results summary.
6. Temperature and Flow rate estimation in the event of insufficient data.
7. Heat load required (clean or fouled) calculations.
8. Duty clean / dirty calculations
9. Total effective area calculation.
10. Surface area calculation.
11. Number of plates calculations.
12. Overall Coefficient (clean / dirty) calculations.
13. Pressure drop Channel/Port/Total for Hot side and cold side Calculations.
14. Plate heat exchanger dimension calculations.
15. Velocity through ports Mass velocity through channel/ports calculations.
16. Reynolds and Nusselt numbers calculations.
17. Heat transfer coefficient calculations
18. Estimate the Physical properties of pure components for more than 1450 components the database has the ability to estimate Thermal Conductivity Density Heat Capacity and Viscosity. The database also included critical properties boiling and melting points and come as separate software but easily integrated with the software.
19. Create your own database of Plates and Components. You can add your fluid physical properties and load the data to your project.
20. Fouling factors
21. Overall heat transfer coefficients
22. Material Thermal Conductivities