Getting ready to deploy VoIP? Worried about poor VoIP call quality? Wanting to add more VoIP lines but clueless on how your network would handle the extra traffic? The OpManager VoIP Monitor helps enterprises tide through all the stages of VoIP rollouts. The module brings together network fault and performance management functionalities of OpManager VoIP Quality of Service monitoring using Cisco IP SLA technology and granular network traffic troubleshooting from Netflow Analyzer to give you a complete end-to-end VoIP network management solution.
The VoIP Monitor capabilities include:
- Proactive continuous monitoring of VoIP Service Levels: monitored QoS metrics include delay packet loss jitter and Mean Opinion Score (MOS)
- VoIP call quality monitoring over entire WAN
- Easy troubleshooting of VoIP problems through bandwidth utilization graphs and QoS reports from Cisco NetFlow monitoring
- Detailed source and destination VoIP call performance reporting
- Extensive VoIP traffic and call performance reports for offline analysis
- Pre-deployment testing of network capacity and ability to handle VoIP traffic
- A ''VoIP template'' for simulating different VoIP traffic loads
- Automatic configuration of Cisco IP SLAs (Service Level Agreements) in source routers
NOTE: Downloaded software would have support for monitoring unlimited WAN links for the first 30 days of usage. On completion of 30 days support is reduced to monitoring one WAN link.