PDF Split-Merge SDK is a stand-alone SDK that can be used to split merge and manage your PDF files PDF Split-Merge SDK can be called from VB VC Delphi ASP PHP C# etc. program languages PDF Split-Merge SDK is used to split files by pages you can split the file into single pages or save every a few pages as a new file PDF Split-Merge SDK can also be used to merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file preservation of original links and form fields.
PDF Split-Merge SDK does not require Adobe Acrobat or even Acrobat Reader.
PDF Split-Merge Features:
1. PDF Split-Merge is a standalone software Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
2. Merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file
3. Generate a new PDF file by merging one or more PDF documents
4. Assemble new files by appending pages to existing documents
5. Split PDF documents by page numbers or by even odd or custom page ranges etc
6. Split by page ranges(split pages page ranges odd/even pages)
7. Split a file into single pages or sets of pages
8. Supports Command Line Operation
9. Merge from text file a text file which contains file names to be merged one file name per line
10. Split into n pages(into files which containing n pages per file)
11. Reverse or rearrange pages in a document
12. Retain links (update links bookmarks and destinations between merged PDF files)
13. PDF Split-Merge supports preserve all kinds of annotations
14. PDF Split-Merge supports split PDF documents by bookmarks
15. PDF Split-Merge extracts all or individual chapters according to bookmarks
16. PDF Split-Merge supports server environment
17. PDF Split-Merge supports to enable or disable bookmarks and AcroForms within processing
18. PDF Split-Merge supports "owner" password protected PDF files
19. PDF Split-Merge supports use overlapping page ranges to create output PDF files