PDF Password Recovery can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files which have "owner" password set preventing the file from editing (changing) printing selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard) or adding/changing annotations and form fields. Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions -- i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 5.x which features 128-bit encryption) are supported.
PDF Password Recovery will decrypt PDF files protected with owner password it will remove restrictions of PDF files restrictions usually include the impossibility to print or edit or modify the PDF file. PDF Password Recovery can''t decrypt PDF files protected with user passwords which you are asked for opening the file.
PDF Password Recovery can decrypt PDF files encrypted with standard encryption handler only. The documents protected with any other encryption handlers (like FileOpen from Standards Australia Software Services or SoftLock''s Acrobat Security Plug-Ins) cannot be decrypted.
PDF Password Recovery Features:
1. PDF Password Recovery is easy to use
2. PDF Password Recovery supports drag and drop PDF files
3. PDF Password Recovery does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
4. PDF Password Recovery supports Windows 98 ME NT 2000 XP and 2003 Systems
5. PDF Password Recovery supports PDF 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x) files including 40-bit RC4 decryption 128-bit RC4 decryption AES decryption compressed files and unencrypted metadata
7. The speed of decryption in PDF Password Recovery is very fast
8. PDF Password Recovery supports batch operation on many files from command line
9. PDF Password Recovery supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption and AES Encryption
10. PDF Password Recovery supports batch operation from command line