PDF Merger is a stand-alone application that can be used to split merge and manage your PDF files PDF Split- Merge is offered as an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) application and a command line application. PDF Merger is used to split files by pages you can split the file into single pages or save every a few pages as a new file it also can be used to merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file preservation of original links and form fields.
PDF Merger software is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat or even Acrobat Reader.
PDF Merger Features:
1. PDF Merger is a standalone software Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
2. Merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file
3. Generate a new PDF file by merging one or more PDF documents
4. Assemble new files by appending pages to existing documents
5. Split PDF documents by page numbers or by even odd or custom page ranges etc
6. Split by page ranges(split pages page ranges odd/even pages)
7. Split a file into single pages or sets of pages
8. Supports Command Line Operation
9. Merge from text file a text file which contains file names to be merged one file name per line
10. Split into n pages(into files which containing n pages per file)
11. Reverse or rearrange pages in a document
12. Retain links (update links bookmarks and destinations between merged PDF files)
13. PDF Merger supports preserve all kinds of annotations
14. PDF Merger supports split PDF documents by bookmarks
15. PDF Merger extracts all or individual chapters according to bookmarks
16. PDF Merger supports server environment
17. PDF Merger supports to enable or disable bookmarks and AcroForms within processing
18. PDF Merger supports "owner" password protected PDF files
19. PDF Merger supports use overlapping page ranges to create output PDF files