You are already using intranet or Internet company portal based on Microsoft SharePoint. It means you are using surveys polls and quizzes - the important tools for collecting team member opinions and definition of vital issues.
Microsoft SharePoint platform provides the possibility to organize surveys and polls. But there are some limitations the main among them is the impossibility to place the survey in any place on any portal page. You can place a link to survey page only.
Add surveys polls and quizzes on anyplace of your SharePoint portal with SurveyUP web-part for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007/ 2010.
It is also important to present survey form in good-looking usable view and make comfortable survey results for review and analyzes.
SurveyUP offers a wide range of functions and features for surveys polls and quizzes improvement:
- Use surveys not placed on current web-site but on any site from site-collection.
- Provide unique voting for anonymous users.
- Custom after-survey scenarios: display survey results redirect to another page or another site to Graph summarize to Overview page to All Responses page.
- Display the survey results only on web-site pages without the survey form.
- Set an expiration date to automatically stop accepting survey responses.
- Create custom survey descriptions
- Create custom controls (buttons) and explanations in the survey form.
- Choose required points only to display them in survey results.
- Customize the survey result charts by many ways.